The Ranger® 250 LPG is ready for a workout — all day, everyday! Intended for use in environments where gasoline and diesel emissions are unacceptable. This tough Lincoln LPG (liquid propane gas) fuel welder/generator delivers 250 amps for welding at 100% duty cycle. The Ranger 250 LPG is recommended for stick welding, including a separate, dedicated downhill pipe mode, as well as Touch-Start™ DC TIG, flux-cored and MIG wire welding and arc gouging. Lincoln Chopper Technology provides easy starts, an extremely smooth arc, low spatter and outstanding bead appearance. The sleek, enclosed case lowers noise and protects critical engine components. Hot looks, hot features, hot performance — That’s the Ranger® 250 LPG!
Now with 10,000 watts of peak AC generator power and 9,000 watts of continuous power. Use peak power for starting and running motors. The 9,000 watts of continuous power also makes this a versatile product for a plasma cutter, Lincoln inverter, lights, tools or emergency power.
• LPG Engine Driven Welder
- A powerful 250 amp DC CC/CV LPG engine driven welder. All rated outputs at 100% duty cycle 104°F (40°C).
• 25 HP Kohler® LPG Engine
- Increase from 20 HP to 25 HP.
- 2-cylinder, 4-cycle OHV (overhead valve) air-cooled.
• Multi-Process Welding
- Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire, MIG (CO2 and blended gas) and arc gouging with carbons up to 3/16" in diameter.
• Superior Arc Performance
- Lincoln's Chopper Technology provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
• 10,000 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- 1,000 watts more!
- Use peak power for motor starting.
• 9,000 Watts Continuous Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- 1,000 watts more!
- For high capacity needs such as back-up generator, powering a plasma cutter, or Invertec® inverter welder.
- Also for lights, a grinder or other power tools.